Your next pair of new glasses can make a huge difference as you begin the new year. And your Health Spending Account (HSA / FSA) or insurance plan can make it possible to get exactly what you need.
Top reasons for a new glasses:
- New Vision Technology. (Revolutionary new Varilux lenses.)
- Fiscal Responsibility (Deadlines for Insurance / Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account purchases.)
- Trends in Style. (New lines, new designs.)
And then there are the old stand-by reasons . . .
- Broken frames. (Closed them in the car door. Sat on them. Stepped on them.)
- Lost. (Left them on a boat. Forgot them at a restaurant. A wave / kraken took them. Stolen by home-invading monkeys—a true story from a customer visiting Costa Rica.)
Whatever your reason, know that you will receive excellent service, a comprehensive eye exam, and see the most amazing selection of styles and eyewear designer brands at Everything Eyes.
Share the Story of Why You Want New Glasses for Next Year and Save 10%
We want to hear all your situation! Please use the comments section below to share the story of why you need/want new glasses and save 10% off your next pair of prescription frames. Are you ready to start the year with new glasses? We can help you write your story! (And we’ll save you 10%.)
Note: If you are a first-time commenter your comment may take some time to appear.